As an industry innovator and expert in the field of dental implants, dentures, and digital technology, Dr. Scherer is a sought after speaker for conferences and educational events of all sizes. Click any image for more information.
Due to his captivating presentation styles, Dr. Scherer is a sought after lecturer and presenter at the national and international level. Typical audiences are anywhere between 15 – 5,000 people, Dr. Scherer enjoys working with large or small audiences.
In collaboration with UNLV School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Scherer hosts a regularily occuring trianing course for implant overdenture treatment (http://sdm.unlv.edu/ce/). As a faculty member of UNLV, he works closely with Dr. Andrew Ingel to help educate dentists from around the world on implants for stabilizing loose dentures. They host a 2-day training course covering basics through lecture, a hands-on demonstration technique course, and live patient demonstration broadcast around the world.
Small Group Speaking
Dr. Scherer regularily participates in training courses around the country, assisting in hands-on dental implant techniques with dentists. This example illustrates Dr. Scherer leading a small group live surgery and prosthetic hands-on course with patient treatment at UNLV School of Dental Medicine with Dr. Robert Lockhart.
Study Club Speaking
The personalized touch of small, independent study clubs are one of Dr. Scherer’s favorite aspects of speaking and education. This example illustrates a 4-part ‘mini-residency’ lecture/workshop series hosted by an oral surgeon and inviting referring general dentists to participate in implant education.
Dr. Scherer also offers direct to the patient educational series for doctors to create interest within communities. This example illustrates an independent senior interest session on the topic of implant dentistry geared specifically for patients to understand.
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Dentures and Full Arch Rehabilitation
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Dental Implants
- Concepts & Fundamentals of Clinical Implantology
- Rationale & Need of Dental Implants
- Conventional & Computerized Surgical Guides
- Are Radiographic Guides Necessary?
- Digital Implantology – Diagnosis, Implant Site Assessment, Surgical Guides, Restorations
Guided Surgery – From A to Z
- Restorative Options for Dental Implantology
- Impressions for Dental Implantology
- Immediate Loading & Full-Arch Implantology
- Hybrid & Bar Restorations
- Implant Overdentures – Diagnosis, Implant Positions, Execution
- Small Diameter Overdenture Implants
- Digital Intraoral Scanning
- In-Office 3D printing
- The Modern Clinical Practice
- Practice Hacks with Intraoral Scanning and 3D Printing